Wireless headphones have become a revolution. Although it is not an invention of Apple, it has been this brand that has popularized them, to such an extent that everyone already calls them “AirPods” (when this is the exclusive name for the Apple peripheral). We tell you everything you need to know about wireless headphones in case you are looking for one.
Table of Contents
- Type of Connection
- The Sound Quality
- The Battery Life
- Size and Placement
- Do You Use Chrome or Firefox as a Password Manager? All You Need to Know
- The Best Tricks for the Camera AI on Huawei Phones
- Xiaomi Mi 9 not detect the microphone of your headphones: How to fix
- How to Convert PDF to EPUB on Android for Better Reading Experience
- 15 Tricks that Improve Your YouTube Experience
- How to Avoid Clicking on Google Ads by Mistake
- How to Delete Your Data on the Internet Quickly
- How to Block Phone Numbers on Android and iOS: Phone Spam
- How to control computer games with your mobile
- How to Avoid Being Redirected to Malicious Sites
Type of Connection
We start with the most basic. The first thing you should find out is how these wireless headphones are going to be connected. Normally, it is via Bluetooth, but we tell you that many require a small device to be connected to the jack hole or the USB-C plug. Look closely at your mobile before making the purchase.
The Sound Quality
This is basic. It is very important to see the sound quality of these wireless headphones through the codec you use. We will not go into severe technical specifications that will make your head dizzy. You must keep in mind that there are several codecs: SBC, apTX, apTX HD, AAC.
Our recommendation is that apTX or AAC are the codecs to consider (the latter being used by Apple). Look carefully at the specifications.
The Battery Life
The wireless headphones usually have a good autonomy, not to mention that they are charged quite easily. Now, look at the requirements which are the best features they offer. The variations are high and there are some models that can withstand hours and hours without problems. It is up to you to have a good game.
Size and Placement
We close with a point that is sometimes forgotten: look carefully at the design! For example, the one who writes does not have headphones similar to AirPods, since they fall out of his ear. Therefore, look if they have gomillas, if they are washers to place them behind the ears, if they are with a small rear cable, etc.