The Realme X2 is one of the most interesting mobiles of the last stage of 2020. The terminal has been presented as a mid-range killer with a very attractive price if we consider its technical features. But as is often the case, problems can arise that hurt your experience to some extent, especially if it concerns the battery section. If you have a Realme X2 and you are noticing that its autonomy does not last as long as it should, read on …
Remember that the Realme X2 has a battery that reaches 4,000 mAh . It is a capacity that is sufficient and that should guarantee its autonomy for at least two days, making moderate use of it. However, some users have reported that it runs out too quickly without being able to find apparent cause. However, there are several solutions in this regard, which are the most successful in the specialized forums where the problem has been reported.
Table of Contents
Fix the battery problem
A large majority of users have reported this problem without checking the operating system updates. Really has already released patches for the X2, including some optimizations for battery performance . We must first of all be sure that we have the latest version installed on our device. We can check if we have any pending updates from System Settings / Updates.
There are other users who have also detected that keeping the Allways On Display may include in the battery decrease. Once disconnected, improvements of up to 8% in battery life have been experienced after disabling the function in the display options.
Realme itself advises its users to follow a series of guidelines that can end the problem of battery life in the X2 and other terminals of the firm’s portfolio.
- Use the phone at a temperature of 0 ° C to 35 ° C.
- Always use the original charger.
- Charge the battery at 100% power on each charge.
- Turn off GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and auto sync when not in use.
- Activate automatic brightness adjustment and configure automatic display in less than 30 seconds.
- Delete background applications, tasks and delete caches regularly in the phone manager.
- Limit the automatic launch of applications in Phone manager> Provacity Permissions> Startup Manager
- Use the phone in good coverage conditions.
- Open the power saving mode in Settings> Battery> Power saving.
If everything fails
If, however, we continue to notice that the battery continues its anomalous behavior, it is very likely that we will have to think about visiting the Technical Service.