Our mobiles have many customization options. Many times, the result of these changes is purely aesthetic, but it makes us more dynamic in style and not get bored of always seeing the same thing. One of these adjustments has to do with screen transitions, that is, the animations that we will see when we change screens on the EMUI desktop.
This aspect is also modifiable, having in our hand several options to choose from. Not all mobiles allow modifying this aesthetic section, but it is something that Huawei users with EMUI can change for a long time, including the most recent layers in time, such as EMUI 9, EMUI 10 and even EMUI 11.
How to modify EMUI transitions
In order to change the transitions of our Huawei mobile, we will have to press an empty place on the screen. Then we will see several options, including being able to change the wallpaper or add Widgers. In this case, we will click on “Transitions”. Next we will see all the options that we have at our disposal to change the effect.
The available transitions, which we will see every time we change the screen on the desktop , may vary slightly depending on the version we have installed, but in general, a few are included that are common to all models.
- Default : A no-frills side-to-side change.
- Perspective – Zoom in and out of the screen before transitioning
- Compress : shows a feeling of compression of the icons during the transition
- Box – Offers the feeling of a “cube” effect when switching between screens
- Flip – The effect tries to simulate one screen moving behind another during the change
- Flip – the screen will flip, as if it had multiple faces, before switching to the next one.
- Page : This option simulates that a transition between screens, similar to the pages of a book
- Windmills : this transition works like the blades of a windmill, making a lateral change
Remember that the system offers the default method by default. It is an efficient simple animation, therefore, including other types of animations could have a (small in this case) negative effect on autonomy. All effects, animation, sound, vibration etc… add up when consuming energy. It is for this reason that many users choose to leave things as they are. However, in this specific case you should not notice an excessive increase in battery consumption.