The stickers are ideal for adding a bit of sparkle to any WhatsApp conversation. These are fun, visual and perfect to convey emotions and also to create more than one smile among our interlocutors. There are all kinds and perfect for every occasion, from birthday stickers, animals or to celebrate Mother's Day to the craziest and starring our favorite characters.
If you are one of those who uses stickers for everything, surely on more than one occasion you have missed any or wish you could have created your own. There are many applications to create your own stickers but if we keep one is Sticker Maker. This is very easy to use, has a very visual interface and also offers excellent results. Would you like to learn how to use it?
Table of Contents
- Step 1: Download the application
- Step 2: Create a new sticker pack
- Step 3: Configure the sticker pack
- Step 4: Choose the picture or image you want
- Step 5: Edit the image or photo
- Step 6: Add your stickers to WhatsApp
- What is a Refurbished iPhone: Is it Worth Buying?
- How to Recover a Stolen Facebook Account – Step by Step
- How to Save Battery on Apple Watch
- Gaming Router vs Normal Router: Features and Differences
- Realme 5 Pro vs Xiaomi Mi A3: Comparison and Prices
- How to Remove People or Objects from a Photo with Snapseed
- How to Maintain Security and Privacy in Social Networks
- Uninstall portable programs in Windows 10 and remove all traces
- Quick Share: Samsung’s New Method for File sharing
- Why Instagram Hides Some Photos Edited by Photoshop
Step 1: Download the application
The first step in creating your own stickers with Sticker Maker is the easiest of all: download the application. To do this, click on the Play Store button and type "Sticker Maker" in the application search bar. Press the button to install the application and wait a few seconds until it is loaded on your mobile.
Step 2: Create a new sticker pack
Once you have the application installed on your mobile, it is time to get down to work. Click on the Sticker Maker icon to load the application. Do not worry if the application appears blank, the first screen always shows the last stickers you have created so if you do not see anything it is completely normal.
To start creating your first stickers, click on the “Create new sticker pack” button. You will find it at the top of the screen.
Step 3: Configure the sticker pack
After pressing the button to create a new group of stickers you must configure that package. For this, Sticker Maker will ask you to give the package a name and then write the name or alias of who created it.
When you have finished this step, press the “Create” option and you will return to the main screen of the app. Click on the icon of the package you just set to start creating your own stickers.
Step 4: Choose the picture or image you want
After clicking on the name of the sticker package you just created you will see a screen full of small empty icons. This is where the stickers that you are going to import into WhatsApp will appear. Click on one of these spaces to start editing your first sticker.
Sticker Maker will request from where you want to upload the photo to edit. You can import it in three different ways:
- Take photo-Sticker Maker will activate your camera to take a picture or a selfie.
- Open Gallery- It will allow you to select the photos you have saved on the reel or gallery of your smartphone.
- Select File- You can choose between any file you have in your phone's memory and not specifically in your gallery.
Step 5: Edit the image or photo
After selecting the photo, you want to make a sticker, you will see how an editing window will open. From this you will be able to rotate the photo, select it all, crop it to leave the transparent background or simply click it in the form of a square or rectangle.
We recommend that you choose the function of trimming and removing the background since it is the one that best suits the appearance of a sticker. To do this you will have to follow with your finger the profile of the image you want to make the sticker. Once you have finished you will see how the background will have disappeared and the option of saving it in the sticker package will appear.
Step 6: Add your stickers to WhatsApp
Once you have created 3 different stickers, Sticker Maker will allow you to export your stickers so that you can then use them in the messaging app. To do this, press the green Add to WhatsApp button.
Once you are done you will find your brand-new package with your stickers ready to be used in the application.
We hope this tutorial has helped you!