Now that the Xiaomi 13 hit the market, we can recommend which is the best of the 3 phones that the Chinese firm has presented based on your needs and, above all, your budget.
But, before telling you which smartphone is worth the most depending on whether you need more battery, a great camera, or not to invest almost 1000 euros, it is appropriate to point out the main differences between the different models that give life to the Xiaomi series 13.
- Processor : The Xiaomi 13 Pro and the standard model have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, while the Xiaomi 13 Lite has a Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 CPU.
- Camera : The camera of the Xiaomi 13 Pro is the most advanced of the three models, with a 50-megapixel main camera and a 12-megapixel ultra-wide + telephoto camera with OIS. The Xiaomi 13 has a 54-megapixel main camera and a 50-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera and a 50 MP telephoto camera. On the other hand, the Xiaomi 13 Lite has a 50-megapixel main camera and an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, plus a 2 MP macro sensor.
- Screen : The screen of the Xiaomi 13 Pro is the largest of the three models, with a 6.73-inch OLED screen. The Xiaomi 13 is the smallest of the 3, with a 6.36″ panel and the Xiaomi 13 Lite has a 6.55-inch OLED screen.
- Battery : The battery of the Xiaomi 13 Pro is the largest of the three models, with a capacity of 4820 mAh. The Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Lite have 4500 mAh batteries, with 67 W charging, half that of the top model.
- Price : The Xiaomi 13 Pro is the most expensive model of the three, followed by the Xiaomi 13 and Xiaomi 13 Lite, respectively.
Xiaomi 13 Pro, the beast in photography
If photography is your main priority, although the two phones recently introduced by the brand have Leica cameras, then you will probably want to go for the Xiaomi 13 Pro. Its main sensor is the highlight, using the same impressive Sony IMX989 that we found in the great flagships of the year.
This larger sensor offers gorgeous bokeh, better low-light performance, and excellent detail. Special mention deserves that telephoto lens equivalent to 75 mm with OIS and an ultra-wide angle equivalent to 14 mm that will help us get the perfect shot in any situation.
Xiaomi 13, with the best battery
Both devices have their draws, with the more expensive Pro model having more powerful photography chops, while the regular Xiaomi 13 has a more pocketable form factor and a more attractive price tag, plus a battery that offers better battery life.
And it is that, despite the fact that its cell is lower than that of the Pro model, it must be taken into account that the screen is also much smaller and has a lower resolution. In short, the two smartphones will offer similar autonomy. In this way, since the Xiaomi 13 costs less, it is the recommended purchase for those who are looking for more battery at the best price.
Xiaomi 13 Lite, the best value for money
As always happens, the high-end of the Chinese brand is accompanied by a Lite model with more restrained features that maintains the design of its older brothers, but presents more humble features, such as a less powerful processor but enough more than enough to run any app, a battery like the Xiaomi 13 and a larger screen, like the Pro model.
It is true that its camera has little to do with that of the other two members of the family, but it must be taken into account that it costs almost 1,000 euros less than the Xiaomi 13 Pro.