Currently we can find a lot of models of multiple Smart TV manufacturers in their respective catalogs. And it is that the demand for smart TVs has been growing exponentially with the passage of time. This has made the offer also huge, which is very good because we have seen how prices have been falling, but the truth is that it also makes it difficult to decide on one model or another. If you are thinking of buying a Smart TV , these are some of the best we can buy today with the best value for money .
Most people always look for a model that fits their budget, however, there are many aspects to consider to make a good choice and buy the model that offers the best benefits within my budget.
- Aspects to consider when choosing a Smart TV
- The best Smart TV between 300 and 500 euros
- Smart TV with good value for money between € 500 and € 800
- The best models between 1,000 and 1,300 euros
Aspects to consider when choosing a Smart TV
Within the same price range we can find numerous models, however, many of them may be obsolete models or have older technologies, poorer quality panels, etc. Among the most important details, these are the aspects in which we must look at when comparing several models:
- Type of panel: LCD panels are the ones we will find in the most economical models, although they can use different technologies such as IPS, DLED, etc. However, as we go up the range, we will find OLED or QLED panels, also depending on the manufacturer.
- Resolution: Although we are looking for a cheap Smart TV, it is advisable to choose one that has Full HD resolution, although today, more and more models already have 4K UHD resolution.
- Processor, RAM and storage: There are three characteristics that refer to the hardware with which the Smart TV is equipped. Therefore, the more powerful the processing, the more RAM and storage space to save movies or install applications, the better our experience.
- Connectivity: Today, it is very likely that we have other devices connected to our TV. Therefore, it is important to review the Connectivity section within the specifications of each model. We must look carefully at the type of connections with which it has and number of ports, HDMI, USB or connection for headphones, among others.
- Size : When buying a Smart TV it is convenient to take into account the distance at which we are going to watch TV. The higher the resolution, the smaller the distance at which we should see the screen before beginning to distinguish individual pixels. Therefore, it is important to be very clear about the number of inches we should choose. Below is a graph in which we can calculate the distance at which we should watch a TV based on size and resolution.
The best Smart TV between 300 and 500 euros
50-inch Smart TV with 4K UHD resolution and integrated HDR 10 and DTS technologies. It has the VIDAA U 3.0 Smart TV interface with AI and ultra-fast start and is equipped with two USB ports, 3 HDMI ports, an RJ-45 port, a headphone input and output, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n and a price of 339, 99 euros on Amazon.
Samsung 4K UHD 2019 50RU7405
This RU7400 Series Smart TV is a 50-inch 4K UHD resolution model with ultra Dimming, HDR10 +, 4K processor, One Remote Control and compatible with Apple TV and Alexa. Its price on Amazon today is 449.99 euros, although its original price is about 650 euros.
This TCL model corresponds to another of the Smart TVs that we can find with good value for money at Amazon if we have a budget of around 500 euros. This is a 50-inch 4k UHD HDR10 TV, Micro Dmiing Pro with Android TV and compatible with Alexa and Google. Its price is 495.23 euros .
Smart TV with good value for money between € 500 and € 800
Samsung QLED 4K 2019 43Q60R
Between 500 and 800 euros we must highlight this Samsung model. A 43-inch Smart TV QLED with 4K UHD resolution, Supreme ultra Dimming, Q HDR, 4K artificial intelligence, One Remote Control and compatible with Apple TV and Alexa. Its price on Amazon is 655.79 euros.
Samsung 4K UHD 2019 55RU7475
Another interesting model and that we can find with a significant discount is the Samsung 55RU7475. A 55-inch Smart TV with 4K UHD resolution, HDR 10+ and Dynamic Crystal Color that offers great image quality. In addition, it also has One Remote Control, Dolby Digital Plus, 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB, Ethernet port, digital audio output (optical) and CI Slot at a price of 569 euros.
65-inch Smart TV with 4K UHD resolution that offers great value for money. Compatible with the assistant of Google and Alexa, Android TV and capable of offering a combination of image and sound of great quality so that the experience is optimal. Its price on Amazon is 689.99 euros .
Below 800 euros, we also found this Sony model. A 55-inch Smart TV that features Android TV, Triluminos, 4k X-Reality pro processor, DHR, Voice Control and a 4k UHD resolution. A model whose original price is around 1,000 euros and that we can buy on Amazon right now for a price of 599 euros .
The best models between 1,000 and 1,300 euros
And if we exceed the limit of 1,000 euros, then we can opt for a Smart TV like this LG with OLED panel and 4K UHD resolution. A model that has integrated Alexa, artificial intelligence, intelligent processor Alpha 7 Gen. 2, Deep Learning, 100% HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and a price of 1,299 euros.
It is the same model as the one mentioned above within the price range below 800 euros, but this time it is the 65-inch version. A Smart TV that features Android TV, Triluminos, 4k X-Reality pro processor, DHR, Voice Control and a 4k UHD resolution. A model whose original price is around 1,000 euros and that we can buy on Amazon right now for a price of 1,270 euros
For just over 1000 euros we can also get this Hisense model. A Smart TV of nothing more and nothing less than 75 inches with 4K UHD resolution. It has Bluetooth, WiFi, Dolby Vision HDR, Dolby Atmos, quad core processor, VIDAA U 3.0 smart TV and is compatible with Amazon Echo devices. Its price is 1,091, 66 euros.