Niantic has finally carried out a new strategy that allows users to create pokeparadas in its vicinity. The function, almost equal to or more demanded than fighting between players, allows an official request to be made to Pokémon GO developers to establish a new meeting point on the map.
It is a frustration that occurs globally. Many Nintendo title players find that, wherever they live, the game lacks stops or gyms, forcing them to travel to more populated areas or large cities to get the most out of the game ... or directly to abandon it.
After carrying out a good number of tests in specific places, Niantic launches its Wayfarer tool globally, something that we could translate in Spanish as “the walker”. Thanks to this, players can submit applications to create gyms and other elements of interest wherever they want. So, if you want to put a pokeparada right in front of your house to get items without getting off the couch, now you have the best chance.
Table of Contents
- How to request a gym or pokeparada in Pokémon GO
- Adobe Premiere Pro vs Final Cut Pro X, which is the best video editor?
- Take better photos with Huawei Professional Mode on mobile
- Alternatives to Kiwi Browser that Support Chrome Extensions
- Windows not recognize external hard drive? How to fix it
- Account Suspended on WhatsApp: Reasons, Causes and Solutions
- How to Scan Documents with iPhone without Third-party Apps
- 15 Tricks that Improve Your YouTube Experience
- How to Recover a Damaged or Corrupted Word Document?
- How to avoid theft in applications like Uber
- Consume Less Mobile Data on Your iPhone iOS 13
How to request a gym or pokeparada in Pokémon GO
The idea of Niantic is that players have the opportunity to submit applications for the creation of these key Pokémon GO points for possible approval. The program is now available worldwide, but this does not mean that all players can access it.
To create a pokeparada or a gym in Pokémon GO, the first requirement that you must meet is to have a minimum level of 40 in the game. This limitation is so that Niantic is not flooded with requests from millions of players asking the company impossible. If you are a level 40, you probably already know how the entire framework of the Nintendo game works and your opinions are going to be superior, and better based, than the average ones.
If you already have the maximum level required by the game, follow these steps to request the creation of these points of interest.
- Sign up for the Wayfarer program .
- Login to the website
- Request your creation in a specific area.
On paper it is a simple job, but for your application to be taken into account you must meet the following requirements:
- It has to be a public place where players can access without any obstacles
- Among the places to choose, historical and cultural sites such as monuments, parks, libraries or places of worship have priority.
- You must attach photographs of the site you want to convert into a pokeparada or gym
- Candidates must have pedestrian access.
If you try to propose schools, private residential property, cemeteries, medical centers or places that obstruct the road to emergency services or are too close to military bases, airports, power plants or other constructions of state interest, your request will be immediately dismissed
After submitting the application, you just have to wait to see if Niantic takes your request into account and creates a pokeparada or gym in the place indicated within Pokémon GO, but the brand does not 100% guarantee it.