It is clear that mobile devices have become the perfect substitutes for computers in different aspects, solving our lives at different times. However, and despite the great advances in terms of functionalities, we still find that there are users who usually turn to a PC to perform a specific task,
For example, one of those tasks that are still usually done using a computer today is the fact of converting an image in JPG format to a PDF file , regardless of the reason why this action is going to be carried out. Fortunately, today we find a wide range of methods with which to convert JPG files into PDF on Android as well as on Apple mobile devices. Whether installing applications or without having to do so, so we will explain up to three ways that you will have at your fingertips at all times.
Therefore, we will explain the methods that we can use to carry out this process from our mobile phone . So, if you need to convert these files from your smartphone, these are the ways to do it.
Go to a web page
One of the first options that we will have at our fingertips from our smartphone, in the event that we do not want to carry out this process without installing anything on the phone, is to resort to a website with which to convert any image from our smartphone directly .
Best of all, it will be a quick process, which will allow us not to have to depend on applications for it on the mobile device. More than anything because it is something that we can do from the browser itself on the phone. And although in this aspect, there are several web pages to access, the truth is that their operation is identical in most cases. However, we have chosen the following:
- Go into the browser on your phone and search for pdf2go . Although if you click, you will enter directly to the option to convert JPG to PDF .
- Upload the photo you want to convert.
- Wait for it to upload and click on Start so that it is created automatically.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Finally, click Download to get the PDF .
Later, we will have to find it in the download folder of our smartphone, or within the file manager that we have installed on our mobile device. And as you have seen, the process is simple. Of course, we must bear in mind that we will always need to have an Internet connection to be able to use this method from our phone.
Convert photo to PDF from gallery
The second option will be simple, since, in this case, it will be using your phone’s own gallery . More than anything, because there are different layers of software from Android smartphone manufacturers that have this native feature between their gallery or image settings. So it is a very comfortable option, since we will not have to install anything for it and it will not be necessary to be connected to the Internet to convert an image into PDF as in the previous method. Therefore, the steps that we will have to follow in this case are the following, yes, these may vary depending on the terminal we have:
- Access the gallery of your phone.
- Enter the photo you want to convert.
- Click on the three vertical dots.
- Choose the option to Import or Convert to PDF .
- Click on save and wait for it to be processed.
With these simple steps you will have already converted any image from your gallery into a PDF file and from your terminal, without the need to have any third-party app installed. Of course, there is a limitation in this function, and that is that it can only be used with an image.
And from an iPhone how is it done?
To create a PDF of photos on your Apple brand mobile phone, it will not be necessary to download any app either, since you can convert photos to PDF from the settings of your iPhone for free and in a fairly efficient way. To do this, we will have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the Photos app and find the image you want to convert to PDF .
- Choose the image you want to convert. You can also tap on Select the photos you want to convert above.
- Tap on the share icon in the bottom left.
- Swipe down and tap Save to Files .
- Select where to save the photo, you can do it On my iPhone or in iCloud.
- Exit the Photos app and enter the Files app.
- Enter the section where you have saved it and locate the image or photographs.
- Hold down on the photo until a menu appears.
- Tap on Create, plus it will be created with the same name as the photo.
Help yourself with an app
Finally, we are faced with the possibility of resorting to an application that will allow us to convert a photo in JPG format into a PDF directly on our Android phone. In the case of the iPhone it will not be necessary, since all have this possibility. In addition, this software at the interface level will be very easy to use, more than anything because the controls in the application are clear, which greatly facilitates us to carry out this process. To do this, we will have to follow the following steps:
- Open the application on your Android smartphone and click on Select Images.
- Choose the image or those files that you want to convert.
- Click on Done. In addition, you can change the order of the photos if you wish.
- Click on Convert to PDF and give the file a name.
- Click on Convert and wait for the process to finish.
As you are seeing, this is a comfortable and easy-to-use application from our phone. For this reason, one of the advantages of this third-party software is that we can choose the order in which these photos will be displayed in this converted file. In addition, this application can be downloaded totally free for our Android smartphone. Of course, we will find ads inside, which we can remove with a payment.