If you are one of those trainers who lives far from the center of your city and you have a hard time getting items for Pokémon GO, there is a way to ask the developer of the game for help. Although this possibility took a long time to become a reality, Pokémon GO trainers can request to build a PokeStop from Niantic .
Of course, in order to create these points of interest in the Nintendo game there are a series of requirements that you must meet, such as reaching a certain level of experience and establishing the pokeparada in a specific place, the living room of your house is not worth it.
Requirements to meet to create pokeparadas
You cannot create a PokéStop in Pokémon Go anywhere. The chosen site must be publicly accessible so that any player can approach it and find the much-needed objects to advance in the game. These are the areas indicated by Niantic, developer of the Nintendo title.
- A location with historical or educational value
- An interesting work or a unique type of architecture, such as monuments, cultural facilities, etc …
- A hidden gem or a little known place
- Public parks
- Public libraries
- Public places of worship
- Large transport stations (airports, trains, buses …)
The most important requirement to request a pokestop from Niantic is to have a minimum level of 40 in addition to, of course, residing in one of the regions where this possibility is allowed.
How are pokeStops ordered?
Once you have verified that the requirements are met, you must ask the game developer to create the pokeparada in Pokémon Go from the game settings, attaching the place and the information requested for your request.
- Access the Main Menu and enter the Game Settings
- Below you will find a button identified as New PokeStop
- You will see a map of your area with an orange Pin that you must locate where you want to create the game para. The blue pins are those already created and accepted by Niantic.
- Now you must capture and attach photos of the chosen place. It must be a clear and real photo, not downloaded from the Internet, that makes it easy to identify the place with precision.
- Next, you will need to take another photo of the area surrounding the proposal to help the person who has to accept it to determine if the location of the proposal is safe and easily accessible.
- Add a text to your request with the address and description of the place where you want Niantic to create a poke stop.
- Take a look at your proposal in preview form and confirm the request.
Now all you have to do is wait patiently to check if your request has been accepted. If everything is correct, you should see the poke stop you created appear in the game in a few days.