Surely more than once you have been angry because, out of nowhere, your mobile has started to work slowly. This is one of the main ordeals that users face, including myself, so today I bring you the best thing you can do to get your performance back to normal.
There are many options within your reach to improve the speed of your smartphone , although not all of them are equally effective. In my case, I usually restore the phone to the factory when there are even the slightest signs that something is wrong. Although it is true that it is a procedure that, for many, can become tedious. That is why I am going to give you some advice so that it is not a complicated mission and that it only takes you a few seconds to execute it.
Turn your mobile into a rocket
Before delving into the process of leaving your smartphone like new , it is important to make a backup of the entire device . In this way, you will not lose the images from your gallery, WhatsApp messages or the data of your favorite applications. However, the steps to follow are different depending on whether you have an iPhone or an Android mobile, but below we leave you what you have to do in each case.
Backup on Android
The best option available to you in the Android operating system to make a backup is to go to Google One . Mainly, because in an easy and simple way, it allows you to store all the phone’s information in the cloud, such as photos, videos, app data, contacts, settings in the settings…
- Open the settings of your Android device.
- Scroll until you find the “Google” section.
- Select “Back up.” Here you have two options, pay to enjoy Google One and its almost unlimited cloud storage or take advantage of 15 GB of free space.
- Tap on “Create a backup now”. Below you can consult all the saved information.
Keep everything safe on the iPhone
Apple mobiles usually boast optimal performance despite the passing of the years, but this does not mean that they are immune. In the event that it is necessary to perform a factory reset on your iPhone , you should first make a backup by doing the following:
- Access the iPhone settings.
- Click on your name and, immediately afterwards, on iCloud.
- Select “iCloud Backup” and again on “Back up now. Be careful, because iCloud also has a maximum storage limit.
Restore and leave your mobile like new
In the factory restoration process we find differences between the different manufacturers that work with Android. Likewise, we can use the settings search bar to get rid of any type of complication:
- Open the settings.
- Enter “Restore” in the search bar or “Reset” if nothing appears.
- Select the corresponding option and click on “Reset” or “Delete all data”.
- When you start the mobile again, enter your Google account to recover the backup.
On iOS there is not that much difference, so if you have an iPhone , all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Access the iPhone settings.
- Open the “General” section.
- Tap on “Transfer or reset iPhone”.
- Begin the process by tapping on “Reset.”
- When your iPhone restarts, enter your iCloud account to get the backup.