Generation after generation is making more and more sense to use specific applications on our Apple Watch. On certain occasions we remove a specific application from our watch or in the initial configuration we do not select the installation of all applications. This can be easily reversed since these applications can be easily reinstalled from the watch itself or from the iPhone.
Sometimes to organize the home screen of our watch, we tend to eliminate those applications that we do not use regularly . But with the passage of time it is possible that we want to have it again present in our smart watch and we must think about how to reinstall it.
Install applications on Apple Watch itself thanks to watchOS 6
With the arrival of watchOS 6, the App Store has been integrated into the watch itself. In this way we can install new applications in a very simple way without depending on the iPhone. This certainly gives much more sense to the watch that includes LTE connectivity since we do not have to carry the iPhone on top to discover new applications.
In addition to this, we can also reinstall all the applications we want. We will simply have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the digital crown of the Apple Watch and look for the App Store icon that you must press.
- Click on ‘Search’ and we will see different options to enter a text: dictation or gestures on the screen.
- We will look for the name of the application that we want to reinstall on our Apple Watch and we will have access to a lot of information. Among these are the reviews, a description and screenshots. Basically we have the same information that we have in the App Store of our iPhone.
- Click on the cloud with a down arrow. This will be what will come out if we are reinstalling an application that we had previously had.
Once this is done, the application will appear again on our smart watch so we can use it.
Use the iPhone to reinstall applications on the Apple Watch
Doing this operation from the Apple Watch may not be the most comfortable way to do it because it is a somewhat small screen. We can also do it using the iPhone by following the steps below:
- Open the ‘Clock’ application on the iPhone and at the bottom go to the ‘My Clock’ tab.
- Download this tab until you see the category of applications called ‘Available Apps’ . Here are included the applications that we have installed in our iPhone compatible with the clock.
- We will look for the app that we want to reinstall and click on the ‘Install’ option.
As you can see, there are many options to manage all our applications on the Apple Watch. Surely you are a person who greatly enhances your Apple Watch on a day-to-day basis and in this way you can have complete control of all the applications that are compatible.
Leave us in the comment box what you think about this way of reinstalling applications.