As you well know by now, there are the so-called Netflix secret codes , numbers with which it is possible to access a huge number of hidden categories in the catalog to discover numerous films, series and documentaries focused on a specific theme. That is why now that Halloween is approaching, you may be interested in knowing what the streaming platform offers related to the night of the living dead and thus make sure that you have a night of authentic fear!
A night of terror with Netflix
Although when you enter your streaming service profile you have a good number of options to show, the truth is that the red N catalog is much more extensive than what your eyes can see. The platform has a good number of titles available that are not “in the first row”, many of which are accessed through the famous secret codes.
In case you want to enjoy everything related to horror content, you have at your disposal several codes that will take you directly to movies, series or documentaries on this topic. To use a code, applicable only via the web, you just have to type in the browser the number that interests you from the list that you have below -in our article on Netflix secret codes we explain step by step how to do it (in addition to giving you a huge list with many more themes).
These are all the codes that can fit you to enjoy on Halloween. One of them is specially created for that day of the year (we are referring to Halloween Favorites), but you also have many other options such as titles with serial killers, zombies, satanic type and much more:
- Halloween Favorites: 108663
- Horror Movies: 8711
- Series B Horror Movies: 8195
- Feature Films About Ferocious Bugs: 6,895
- Cult Horror Movies: 10944
- Horror Comedies: 89585
- Monster Movies: 947
- Movies about psychopaths and serial killers: 8646
- Supernatural Horror Movies: 42023
- Youth scares: 52147
- Vampire Horror Movies: 75804
- Zombie Horror Movies: 75405
- Satanic Stories: 6998
Proposals for Halloween on Netflix
As you may have seen, the options are many and varied, so you may even feel somewhat overwhelmed and do not know why to decide. If this is the case, we leave you some proposals to get you started:
- Akelarre : a recent Spanish film that received a lot of applause and awards in the last Goya. Set in the Basque Country in the early 1600s, when witchcraft was persecuted.
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina : To tone it down a bit, nothing like a relaxed, teenage-vibe series about a very famous witch like Sabrina. It has 4 parts (seasons).
- Midnight Mass : It is being the sensation of the moment on Netflix. It does not reach the level of The Squid Game , obviously, but it is sweeping the critics for its quality. Behind it is Mike Flanagan, the creator of another great horror series that we recommend: The Haunting of Hill House.
- Verónica: this Spanish film is inspired by a true story that happened in the Madrid neighborhood of Vallecas in the 90s about a girl who, after doing a ouija with her friends, says she is beginning to see supernatural presences.
- The street of terror (Part 1 and Part 2): and a typical youthful roll to end with his typical serial killer in a small town and a group of teenagers ready to face him.