We already have with us all the details regarding the next great season of Warzone and Cold War. Activision has finally shared all the details, and we can already confirm effectively that we will have a new antagonist within the plot that unites Cold War and Warzone . Do you want to know more about it and everything that awaits us? Well, keep reading.
The Hunt for Adler
Clues have led Frank Woods’ team to Verdansk, where Russell Adler is allegedly being kidnapped, but meanwhile, two Perseus agents travel to Mount Yamantau to retrieve top-secret files from a clandestine program that little was known about until now. . All this plot seems to take us to a new Verdansk set in the 80s, something that will be the storyline that will take us to the premiere of the new map that is to come.
- Wraith : She is the ex-specialist of the Norwegian Intelligence Services that appears in the promotional image of the new season. Turned into an agent of perseus, she is a specialist in infiltration and sabotage. Arrives as a Gift Operator at Battle Pass Tier 0 and also available in Legendary skin at Tier 100.
- Knight : Roman “Knight” Gray, born in Dublin, is another member of Perseus, known for his brute strength at short distances.
- Antonov – A hit man who works extremely efficiently and lethal. He and Knight will both be available through bundle deals in the Season 3 store.
- Price ’84 : This is a new version of Price set in the 80s. To get it you will only have to log in to Cold War, and from there you will be able to use it both in multiplayer and in Warzone. It should not be confused with the Price operator from Modern Warfare, since it is a different one (although it represents the same character).
- PPSh-41 : An extremely fast submachine gun with large ammunition capacity ideal for those who prefer to go on the attack at all times. You can get it for free by reaching level 15 of the battle pass.
- Swiss K31 : A Swiss sniper rifle of excellent precision with fast reloading that also has a large capacity of ammunition. To camp and shoot non-stop. Available at level 31 of the battle pass.
- Ballistic knife : An original classic from the first Black OP that allows it to be effective at short distances, but also allows us to use it as a throwing weapon with fatal and effective results. It will arrive in Warzone mid-season (initially in Cold War).
- CARV.2 : High-speed tactical rifle with a high damage capacity. It is perfect for medium and long-term distances, being able to destroy vests with one shot.
- AMP63: A peculiar automatic pistol that turns out to be a cross between pistol and submachine gun. In times of stress, it will be extremely useful to take down nearby dangers.
- Baseball bat : As simple as it is effective. This melee weapon is a simple baseball bat that will take care of popping skulls with ease. Available in Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone.
New maps for Cold War
Cold War multiplayer also receives a large number of new features in the form of maps, since there will be no less than 4 new playable venues that we will enjoy in the new update.
- Yamantau: 6v6 map set in the Soviet observatory on Mount Yamantau. A snowy area in which the large satellite dish and several slopes will stand out with which to surprise the enemies from above.
- Diesel: Available in games of 6vs6, 3vs3 and 2vs2 (being a duel of arms for the last two), the map proposes a gas station and several nearby buildings to hide and go after our rival.
- Standoff: A very popular map for those who have already played Black Ops II. In Cold War we will enjoy 6vs6 confrontations on a map in which windows and collapsed buildings will be crucial to achieve victory.
- Duga: The rumored Ural Mountains map arrives in multiplayer format. An open map where we can also have close-range confrontations in the buildings that we will find.
What about the Warzone map?
The summary sheet for the season confirms that we will have a new map, however, its appearance is still a mystery. The Verdansk intelligence services have confirmed that the containment protocol has reached unsustainable levels, and the idea of starting a conflagration to put an end to the expansion of the zombies is already being explored.
Although there are no details, the information invites all operators to be prepared for next Wednesday , April 21 , since that will be the day on which the Rapid Sunder operation begins. The pertinent instructions will be given that same day at 9:00 p.m. in Spain, so we will be very attentive to see what exactly happens in Verdansk.
How much can be downloaded?
The new update will be available in two parts. For those who have Cold War, it will arrive on April 21 at 6 in the morning (Spanish time), while the update for free Warzone will land on April 22 at 6 in the morning (Spanish time). These are the different sizes of downloads that will be available.
Black Ops Cold War upgrade sizes
- PlayStation 5: 12.3 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.1 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 11.6 GB
- Xbox One: 8.3 GB
- PC: 13.1 GB
Warzone upgrade sizes
- PlayStation 5: 25.6 GB
- PlayStation 4: 25.6 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9 GB
- Xbox One: 25.9 GB
- PC: 25.2 GB