This year the MWC has not been held in February but Nokia / HMD continues its custom and launches in the first half of the year a good handful of smartphones that overturn its entire catalog. The company now launches six new Nokia phones in three different ranges and encourages consumers to keep their phones longer by offering more updates.
The new ranges come to offer the user clearly differentiated characteristics. Thus, the X-series range, made up of the new Nokia X20 and Nokia X10, boasts careful quality and a 3-year warranty, as well as a 100% compostable cover to protect them from accidental falls and slips. The G-series family consists of the Nokia G20 and Nokia G10 and boast the longest battery life to date seen in the brand. In the last place we have the economy models of the C-series , where the Nokia C20 and Nokia C10 are smartphones designed to last a long time thanks to their durability characteristic.
The best of the catalog, Nokia X20 and X10
Models in the family arrive boasting three years of security and operating system updates to encourage sustainable consumption, extend product lifecycle and reduce e-waste. Both models have a Snapdragon 480 5G CPU, which offers great performance and 5G connectivity and a 6.67 ″ Full HD + punch hole display. Both the N okia X20 and Nokia X10 also include a 4470 mAh battery, three-year extended warranty, and a 100% compostable sleeve in the box.
ZEISS optical and innovations IA still present in their chambers, which is the main difference between models. The X20 sports a 64 MP primary sensor at the rear while the X10 mounts a 48 MP lens. Both have a Dual Sight feature that activates two cameras simultaneously so you can capture multiple sides or multiple angles of the story. In addition, you can improve it even more with a whole series of customization options. The front camera on both models is 32 MP.
Price of mobiles
- Nokia X20 : will be available in select markets globally from May in Midnight Sun and Nordic color and comes in 6 / 128GB and 8 / 128GB configurations starting at € 379.
- Nokia X10: It will be available in some markets worldwide from June in Forest and Snow color and comes in configurations of 6 / 64GB, 6 / 128GB and 4 / 128GB from € 329.
It should be noted that the models of this family will reach the market without a charger to encourage responsible use and take care of the environment.
New Nokia G20 and G10, full battery
The two phones in the G range have a battery life of three days with a capacity of 5,020 mAh and the firm promise of having the latest version of Android available for two years, also with 3 years of security updates. They are characterized by signature durability, enhanced security thanks to face and side fingerprint unlocking, and an impressive 6.5 ″ HD + display. They work with a Mediatek Helio G35.
The main differences between the devices are that the Nokia G20 sports a 48 MP main sensor (along with a 5 MP wide angle, a 2 MP macro sensor and a 2 MP depth sensor), a storage that reaches the 128GB and OZO surround audio. Still the G10 has a triple rear camera and advanced imaging with AI-enhanced shooting modes.
Price of mobiles
- Nokia G20 : will be available in select markets worldwide from May in Night and Glacier color and comes in 4 / 64GB and 4 / 128GB configurations from € 179
- Nokia G10: will be available in select markets worldwide from the end of April in Night and Dusk color and comes in 3 / 32GB and 4 / 64GB configurations from € 149
The budget range, Nokia C20 and C10
This family boasts Android 11 in its “Go” version and offers all-day battery as well as great durability. Both are presented in the market with compatibility with 4G networks, 6.5-inch screen and HD + resolution, notch in the shape of a drop of water, 5MP rear camera with Led flash, front camera of the same resolution, 3000 mAh battery , audio jack and MicroUSB port.
For its part, the Nokia C10 is the most affordable device in the new range. With superior build quality in an elegant Nordic design, it appears on the market as a result of rigorous testing. The ergonomic housing with a micro-texture finish ensures it’s built to last.
Price of mobiles
- Nokia C20 : will be available in select markets worldwide from June in Sand and Dark Blue color and comes in 2 / 32GB configurations from € 109
- Nokia C10 : It will be available in select markets globally starting in the coming weeks in Light Purple and Gray and comes in 1 / 16GB, 1 / 32GB and 2 / 16GB configurations. Its price has not yet been revealed.