The Xiaomi Smart Band 7 is the new smart bracelet from the Chinese brand and inside it hides a series of surprises in terms of functions that we are going to reveal in this publication. In this way, you can take the technology giant’s smartband to the next level and make the most of its capabilities.
The instructions for the accessory do not say anything about what comes with the device, so you must be the one to discover all the options it has. However, there are many lazy people who do not feel like investigating, so we provide you with the most useful aspects in a flash.
The secrets of the Xiaomi Smart Band 7
The possibilities offered by the Xiaomi Smart Band 7 are very varied and can be of great help during day to day. That is why it is worth knowing at least the most important ones to get the most out of your bracelet.
Reply WhatsApp messages
From your Xiaomi Smart Band 7 you can reply to a WhatsApp message and even Telegram. The device comes with some default responses, though you can customize your own through the Zepp Life app or My Fitness. All you have to do is follow these steps:
- Open the app you use to link your bracelet.
- Go to the “Profile” section and select the device.
- Within the “Notifications and reminders” section, go to “Application alerts”.
- Tap on “Quick response administration” and click on “Add” right in the lower area.
Customize the vibration
The vibration is activated at the factory in the Xiaomi Smart Band 7 and it will notify you of incoming notifications . You can choose to deactivate it, but also to customize it to your liking. In this way, you will know at all times who is communicating with you through any platform or you will recognize if it is another app. To do this, do the following:
- Enter the corresponding app again and access “Bracelet settings”.
- Tap on the “Vibration” option.
- Select any of the alternatives and tap on the screen to generate vibration.
put a picture as wallpaper
We all like to personalize our bracelet so that it looks unique and special . That is why we usually use spheres in order to personalize the Xiaomi Smart Band 7, although you can also choose a photo from your gallery, but only with certain and specific spheres:
- Once again, within the section dedicated to your Xiaomi Smart Band 7, open the “Store” window.
- The only spheres that allow you to put a background photo are those called “Photo WatchFace”.
- Select the format you want and tap on “Custom background”.
- Position and adjust the image.
That the bracelet does not wake you up at night
The Zepp Life application and also My Fitness include an option for the screen to turn on when we raise our wrist so we don’t even have to touch the panel. However, this can cause the bracelet to activate during the night and dazzle you, causing you to wake up. You can avoid this by simply enabling the do not disturb mode through these steps:
- Access the bracelet settings.
- Open the “DND” section.
- Enable the option and select the programming time according to your sleep.
Use Google Maps
Technically, it is not possible to use Google Maps on your Xiaomi Smart Band 7, but what you can do is receive directions on it. This is as simple as turning on app notifications within Zepp Life, which is straightforward and can be done in three simple steps:
- Within “Notifications and reminders”.
- Check the “Application alerts” section and click on “Manage applications”.
- Find and select “Google Maps.