To edit a video it is no longer necessary to go to a computer program or anything like that and it has become a very common practice that you can carry out from your own smartphone. There are a huge number of applications that allow you to do it, but you do n’t even need to download anything and Google Photos already gives you that pleasure.
Google’s gallery service comes pre-installed on your Android phone from the factory and if you have an iPhone you can install it without any problem. In addition, it is not a simple app to store photos, but it includes a multitude of tools that you can take advantage of to edit photos and videos alike, but in this publication we are going to focus on the latter.
Add music in a snap with Google Photos
To create fun and original recordings you can go to Google Photos, which is postulated as one of the best basic editing programs that you can use. This is because it has a very intuitive interface with which it will be very easy for you to turn your videos into a movie .
We already anticipate that the procedure does not hide much difficulty. So if you want to prepare a greeting for a friend or family member, it will not take you too long, since it is a matter of following these simple steps:
- Open Google Photos on your smartphone.
- In the bottom bar of options, select “Library”.
- Once inside, tap on “Utilities” in the upper right area of the app.
- Scroll down until you find the “Movie” option and tap on it.
- Next, many possibilities will appear that will automatically gather images and videos that represent the description. To choose the content yourself, open the “Select photos and videos” option.
- When you have marked everything you want to include in the video (maximum of 50) , click on “Create” at the top right.
- Wait for the loading time to end and all the content you have previously marked will appear.
- To add music to your Google Photos video, you must touch the musical note icon in the middle of the screen.
- Choose between your own music or the one that Google Photos offers inside (you have a huge and varied list to choose from).
- Tap on “Save” to store the result in your gallery and not lose it.
Things to keep in mind
As you can see, it only takes a couple of minutes to add music to your recording, so it’s time for you to start taking advantage of this function of Google Photos. In fact, if you already have the video prepared in advance , you just have to go to the “Movies” function, select it and insert the music. A simple method so you don’t have to install anything on your mobile.
Be careful, because if you are editing a movie that contains an image or video that you have previously deleted , this file will be deleted automatically; while, on the other hand, deleting a photo or recording that appears in your movie will not mean its deletion unless you edit it.