If you’re one of those who needs relaxing music to concentrate on work or studies, you should know that for a few months now, you’ll be able to play this type of relaxing background sound on your iPhone without having to download any type of external application. If you want to know how to do it, in this post we explain everything in detail.
With the release of iOS 15, Apple offered many new ways for you to focus on your iPhone, and that it does not become a distraction. One of the novelties of this operating system was the concentration modes, which restricted notifications on your device, and you can also configure it in such a way that some notifications appear and others do not, or you can make it work in certain places or during a determined time. Another novelty to help concentration was the appearance of relaxing sounds within the iPhone itself, without having to download anything and without subscriptions to any service.
These are the steps you have to follow
If you want to know how to listen to these relaxing sounds from your iPhone, here are the steps to follow in order to start enjoying them:
- The first thing you have to do is go into the iOS settings. For this, you just have to open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- To find the option you are looking for, once inside the iOS settings you have to enter the Accessibility section , which is the one that has options for the operating system for special needs.
- In the accessibility options, you now have to scroll down to the Hearing section. In it, click on the Audio/visual option , which will appear with an icon in which you can see a speaker and an eye.
- You will come to a screen where you can see various settings related to the sound and visual appearance of the iPhone. In them, you have to go to the Audio section, and click on the Background sounds option that will appear. Here, you’ll see a description indicating that sounds can minimize distractions and help you focus, relax, or unwind.
- You will enter a screen where you can configure the background sounds. Above all you have the switch to activate them and below the option to choose which one to use . Further down you can adjust the volume, as well as the way the sounds work, choosing whether you want them to continue playing while you play other multimedia content, or whether or not to stop them when the phone is locked.
- When you tap Sound on the background sounds settings screen, you’ll be taken to setting the type of sound you want to play. A list will appear in which you have to select the sound , and that will be what you start listening to.
In a few simple steps you can enjoy a variety of sounds, among which are ocean, rain or white noise. You can choose the one you like the most, or even combine them to obtain the necessary relaxation or concentration. Without a doubt, it is a very good utility designed by the Cupertino company and that not all users are aware of.