Apple announced this week the broadcast of a new special event in which, except for a major surprise, the iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7 and probably other devices will be presented . In the pools of the latter are the AirPods 3, iPad 9 and iPad mini 6 once the MacBook Pro that would arrive in October or November have been discarded. But how can you watch this event? We will tell you everything below.
Apple Event hours according to your territory
We know the date, Tuesday, September 14. I mean, this Tuesday that is already around the corner. And with regard to the time, it must be said that it is an important piece of information if you want to follow the event live, since in the end it is broadcast simultaneously throughout the world and obviously the time changes depending on the territory. Then we leave you with a list so that you can position yourself and know what time it will be when it starts:
- 10:00 – Cupertino (United States).
- 11:00 – Guatemala , Managua (Nicaragua), San Salvador (El Salvador) and Tegucigalpa (Honduras) and San José (Costa Rica).
- 12:00 – Mexico City (Mexico), Bogotá (Colombia), Lima (Peru), Panama (Panama) and Quito (Ecuador).
- 13:00 – New York (United States), La Paz (Bolivia), Miami (USA), San Juan (Puerto Rico), Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic), Caracas (Venezuela), Santiago (Chile) and Asunción (Paraguay) .
- 14:00 – Buenos Aires (Argentina) and Montevideo (Uruguay).
- 18:00 – Canary Islands (Spain) and Lisbon (Portugal).
- 19:00 – peninsular Spain, Ceuta, Melilla, Balearic Islands and Andorra.
If your territory is not on the list , don’t worry. You can calculate the time difference through various free web services like the one we show you if you click here .
As has been happening in recent times, there are several ways to watch Apple streaming:
- Through the Apple TV app available on iOS, iPadOS, macOS, and tvOS.
- From Apple’s YouTube channel .
- On the official website of Apple Events.
ITIGIC special coverage
As happens in every event, in this medium we dress up to bring you the best coverage. On this same web page, the writing team will be fully committed to converting everything that happens in the Apple Event to text and in real time. All this in a special article that will be constantly updated as quickly as possible. After the end of the event we will bring you a summary with all the news and some other post with curiosities and data related to the announcements that are produced.
On our YouTube channel we are not going to lose traditions either. Fernando del Moral, David Hebrero and Fabián Fernandez come together again to comment live on the event with a luxury guest such as Diego Rodríguez from the Me Llaman Geek channel. Unfortunately, due to the legality of copyright, images of the event cannot be shown. Although if you do not want to miss the comments of our masters of ceremonies, we advise you to watch the Apple broadcast in one window and have our video in the background in another.
Also in our podcast you will find information. On Wednesday at 7 in the morning (Spanish peninsular time) you will find a new episode of the daily podcast with an express summary of what happened at the event. In the same way, the premium podcast the following Sunday will revolve around everything seen, with exhaustive analyzes of the new devices and an intense debate.