A few days ago we told you how I could install MIUI 11 on the Xiaomi Mi A3 , a smartphone that – as we all know – works with Android One. However, before the Xiaomi operating system, what users of the cheap phone from Xiaomi is the update to Android 10. The roadmap of the brand to bring Android 10 to Xiaomi phones says that the smartphone will receive the operating system update but today the manufacturer still does not provide a specific date on when this would happen.
If you are tired of waiting you always have the option of using a Custom ROM to take Android 10 to the Xiaomi Mi A3 . Among all available, probably the most appropriate is Pixel Experience, because it is the easiest to use and the one that brings more news to the phone.
Installing Android 10 on the Xiaomi Mi A3
This custom ROM brings together all the functions of the Google Pixel on the Xiaomi Mi A3 and has long been downloaded and installed on the smartphone of the Chinese brand so that you can enjoy Android 10 without waiting for Xiaomi to decide to launch the corresponding update of Android One for mobile.
The ROM has a new user interface, new gesture navigation, privacy and location control improvements, improved application permissions, new security features, dark mode across the system, and classic performance improvements. and battery
To install this Android 10 ROM on the Xiaomi Mi A3 , you have to have some prior knowledge so if you have doubts about how to follow the process it is better to stop here and avoid possible damage to the mobile. If you want to move on, first of all, you need to unlock the device bootloader , and then install the TWRP recovery tool . Then follow the steps below:
Download the following files and host them in the internal memory of your device:
- First, make sure that your smartphone has full charge to avoid possible headaches in the process and that the downloaded files are in the internal memory of the mobile.
- Restart the phone with TWRP
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, first make a full backup of the original software
- Now clear the cache and data before flashing the Android 10 ROM on the Xiaomi Mi A3 .
- Install the Pixel Experience ROM by following the path Install -> Install Zip -> by selecting the file stored in the memory of the PixelExperiece.zip device .
- Finally restart the device and start enjoying your renewed mobile.